Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kiss My Pie



So, I found the recipe on Pinterest (where else! LOL) so very easy my hubby could do it! *shhh* don't tell him I said that! LOL. Of course I will gladly give credit where credit is due, but I didn't "pin" this recipe... as soon as i run across it I'll post where I found it:)


Supply List:

pre-made pie crust
Hershey Kisses
Powdered Sugar
1 egg white
Doughnut Cutter (from my aunt lisa!)






First take a little of the powdered sugar and put some on the table, roll your pie crust out on top of the powered sugar.


Get the cutter and begin cutting out your circles. Make  your circles approximately 2x2.



Get your Hershey Kisses out and begin to unwrap and place 1 in the center of each circle.



pull up sides and pinch together

spray your pan!


take the egg white, beat, and "paint" onto the crust

bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

sprinkle with powdered sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment