Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Can Do!





I saved several cans for my son to throw his angry birds at... He liked it for about a week and he was over it, time for a new game I guess!



As I was cleaning house today I found them under the bed, in a drawer, in a basket, and in the toy bin. I gathered them up to throw away and had a thought!  ORGANIZE!!!! I knew I saw someone use cans on Pinterest and make them cute, so why not me!


After the house was clean, hubby left for work, and Bubba Gump watching a movie I got started.


Supply List:

  • Paper
  • Scissors
  • Cans
  • Glue (I had Tacky Glue on hand)
  • A ruler of some sort....


Now you would think this would be pretty straight forward, but well I tend to make things harder than they need to be...


lay your can on your paper and mark it and cut


I've had this ruler cutter thing for years! LOVE IT!!

Put you glue on the PAPER not the CAN!!! It was trial and error here! 

Then wrap it around


I did one can in twine I've had on hand for forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment