Saturday, March 3, 2012

All About Fabric!

Our little town of Williamston has an incredible fabric store.  Here's the kicker it is only open to the public the first weekend of the month! Can you say BUSY!!!!

All About Fabric is located in an old cotton mill that closed about 4 or 5 years ago. Last year this company came in reopened the old cotton mill to the public... I don't know a lot about this particular cotton mill except most everyone in town worked there or a member of the family did, my mama and aunt included!!!

Anywho, I picked up these 3 great pieces of fabric today for 3 different project.... My poor, poor, hubby dinner might be grab-n-growl one night:)

going on a piece of furniture
kitchen curtain
craft room

I got all 3 pieces for $20!  Can't wait to get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment