Saturday, March 24, 2012

Not so Round Door Wreath

It's Hip to be Square!


I have been MIA for about 2 weeks... For the two followers I have; I apologize, to my BFF Lisa and my Mama!  Real Estate has been keeping me busy (woot-woot) and I have not had the time to attempt any craft projects....


So, today I got busy in my craft room. I'm obsessed with door wreaths if you follow me on Pinterest you'll see a little of my obsession!

Supply List:
Picture Frame
Flowers
Hot Glue
Initial

I got the frame from an estate sale for $2, I picked up the flowers and initial D at Michaels. I downloaded a 20% off the ENTIRE purchase coupon from my smart phone :) I'm about $12 into this project.

I didn't take photos along the way just the finished project :) whadda ya think????

No comments:

Post a Comment