Sunday, April 22, 2012

Family Tree Frame

I can't believe it's been a month since my last project!! Poor me :( My crafty creating has been put on hold as baseball has taken over our lives!!! 

This is a very quick and simple project.


Family Tree Frame

 This is my before attempt at a family tree for my Bubba Gump (I started this project in June 2004!)


This pre-made, pre-packaged, and broken photo collage, has sat in a closet since July 2004.

Today I pulled the pre-made, pre-packaged, broken photo collage out of the closet about the throw it away. I was looking at it and thought. Hmmmmm.... PINTEREST!!!!!!!

I threw the broken glass away and removed the photos.



I painted the black frame Morning Mist from Lowe's-Valspar brand. I've had this paint on hand for almost 3 years and never used it until today!!! Took some twine I had and got out the hot glue gun.
You only need the hot glue in the beginning and the end!



Take the twine and wrap around the frame. Hang the frame and use clothes pins to secure the photos.



FYI: We have 6 cousins and 2 Aunts to add!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment