Monday, November 5, 2012

Christmas Ball Wreath

We all know about my wreath obession and this one is by far my favorite! My little boy helped me with this one we had a blast. 




I used about 90 ornaments all different sizes. Stop by your local Dollar Tree and pick up ornaments, you are looking at around $10 total!!!!!



Before you start layout all those ornaments, pull the tops off and add a couple drops of hot glue and attach the top again. This will take 20-30 minutes.

The ornaments will start to pop off if you don't glue the tops, so go ahead and do this step now and save yourself some time!


Now, take that wire hanger and bend it into a circle.



Start threading your ornaments



It's going to look a little funny, you are gonna wonder if your doing it correctly! Yes you are, don't worry, those ornaments will start to fill in.




Add a ribbon to the top



After I got the wreath up on the mirror, I noticed it need a couple of fillers, I took the smallest ornaments and hot glued a few into places giving it a really full rounded look!










No comments:

Post a Comment